For full details and documents, please contact us.
[We have conducted a first round of grant allocations and will be reviewing the documentation and guidance shortly.]
All applications will be assessed in a flexible way, using the following criteria:
- Organisation Is there a clearly setup organisational structure with community support and some internal governance?
- Reach How many people will be included and are they from disadvantaged groups?
- Impact How big a difference will the project make?
- Necessity Is it essential and can it happen without AST support?
- Legacy What will be carried forward into the future?
- Value Does it represent efficient use of AST funds?
The maximum amount which we can currently grant is limited to USD650.